Nationwide Product Network’s Refund Policy
As of March 18, 2017
- This refund policy applies to clients of NationwideProductNetwork.com and mynpn.com. (collectively, referred to herein as "Nationwide Product Network," "we" or "us") family of web sites (the "Sites"). These include any other sites at which these Legal Notices appear. It does not apply to other online or offline Nationwide Product Network sites, products or services.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By utilizing this web site and purchasing goods and services from us using various methods of ordering such as telephone, mail, fax and online through our web site you agree to be bound to the terms of service and the policies stated in our refund policy. Click Here to view our Terms of Service.
Please read this refund policy and our terms of service carefully before using any of the Sites or Services, because by clicking "I Agree" or by using a Site, you agree to be bound by the terms set forth here, as well as (i) the terms of our Privacy Statement and (ii) any supplemental terms of the applicable Site, all of which are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service (collectively referred to as the "Agreement"). If you do not agree with or do not wish to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use the Sites or services. We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will post the amended Policies here.
This Refund Policy applies to Nationwide Product Network (collectively, referred to herein as "Nationwide Product Network," "we" or "us") family of web sites (the "Sites"). These include mynpn.com and any other sites at which this Refund Policy appears. It also applies to other online or offline Nationwide Product Network sites, products and services.
- If you are seeking a refund of your initial distributorship fee, you must return your entire distributor kit to us at: Post Office Box 731, Clackamas, OR 97015 within the 60 Day trial period. If you mail the package back after the initial trial period you will not be refunded. You are responsible for any charges necessary to return your materials. If you mark the return package as “refused” and attempt to have the package sent back to us on our postage account, we will deduct $10.00 from your refund to cover necessary shipping charges. We recommend sending your materials back with delivery confirmation so you know that it has been received by our company. Please allow up to 15 days to receive a refund. If you purchased online and opted to receive a digital kit instead, you must create a ticket requesting a refund by clicking here within the 60 Day money back guarantee period. Your refund will be issued back to you the same way you initially paid us within 15 days, with no exceptions. If you paid by credit card a refund will be issued back to your credit card. If you paid by check or money order you will be refunded by check.
- All other orders for products and services such as Wholesale Orders, Sample Packs, Drop Shipping Orders, Custom Multimedia Internet Web Sites, Private Label Rights and so on are not protected by the sixty day money back guarantee. Please refer to the individual order form and sales letter for information about their respective money back guarantees.
- Nationwide Product Network works with a variety of third-party companies and are not able to offer any guarantees with regards to third party products and services. We cannot guarantee that your ad submissions will be accepted by the third party and cannot provide a warranty for services provided by third party companies.
- Nationwide Product Network does not require it’s clients to sign contracts. Recurring billing incurred for web hosting can be canceled anytime for any reason by telephone by calling during regular business hours, or by clicking here to send us an online support ticket, or by clicking the Cancel Subscription button inside our “My Account” screen in the online Members Area. (log in) You must cancel at least 48 hours prior to your bill date to prevent future billing. Failure to cancel before bill date will result in a non-refundable charge. Any monthly recurring billing charges are non-refundable.
- Nationwide Product Network may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of any of the Sites or Service for any or no reason, including, without limitation, breach of the Terms of Service, Refund Policy or the repeated infringement of copyrights owned by third parties.
- Nationwide Product Network, including, without limitation, its authorized agents and employees may terminate your use of any of the Sites without notice in the event that you breach any obligation in these Refund Policy, including but not limited to, (i) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting any Nationwide Product Network event or (ii) attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of any of the Sites. Your access may also be subject to termination if you post or transmit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of any Site or any Nationwide Product Network employee; post content (including, but not limited to, the creation of a username) that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of Site activities; post unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonate a Nationwide Product Network employee or other individual.
- This Refund Policy has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Oregon law without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Nationwide Product Network makes no representation that the Content on the Sites is appropriate for access outside of the United States. Those who choose to access the Sites from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You agree that any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Clackamas County, Oregon.
- This Refund Policy, Terms of Service, the Privacy Statement and any other terms referenced in this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Nationwide Product Network with respect to your access and use of the Sites and Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Nationwide Product Network with respect to the Sites or Services.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then each invalid or enforceable provision will be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Nationwide Product Network may assign this Refund Policy (i) to any of its affiliates, (ii) to the surviving entity in the event of a merger, acquisition, or the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Nationwide Product Network or (iii) in connection with the sale of any of the Sites or the business unit associated with the Sites.
- Nationwide Product Network is not responsible for incorrect information provided by the client, submitted, misprintings, etc. You will hold Nationwide Product Network harmless from any and all liability by utilizing our products and services.
- You understand Nationwide Product Network has no control over third-party services and companies.
- By utilizing this web site and any of our services you agree that you have read and are bound to obey the terms set forth in our Refund Policy, Terms of Service and Earnings Disclaimer.
Our Corporate Contact Information for notice of cancellation on this Site is:
- By postal mail:
Customer Service Department
Nationwide Product Network
Post Office Box 731, Clackamas, OR 97015
- By telephone:
- By fax:
- By email:
Click here to email us.